Monday, September 30, 2013

时间之歌(Time)




I am the hours and moments
of your yesterday,
I am your time gone by,
Oer days and ages fleeting,
long since passed away,
As endless years roll by.

我是你昨天的时光与钟点
我是你的过去时间,
稍纵即逝的日子和年代,
如梦如烟
似水而去无穷无尽的流年。

I'll rise in the spark of life
the dawn of all time,
I'll call to the world
still yet to be,
The music is everywhere,
In life, in the sea and air,
To join in the perfect song
of all eternity.

我将诞生在
生命火花的起源,
我将呼唤未来世界的明天,
音乐之声无处不在,
在生命中,在海洋和空间,
融合于所有
永恒的完美诗篇。

I am the hours,
the days and moments
yet to come,
Until the end of time,
All the centuries and seasons
that are still to run,
As endless years roll by.

我是即将来到的
时日与钟点,
一直到末日时间,
展望未来的世纪和季节,
无穷无尽的来年。

The noon of creation rings
And all in the heavens sing
The glorious song
through all eternity.
I am the dawn of all time.

创始指环的正午时间
与在天堂的万物咏唱
贯穿于所有
永恒的伟大诗篇
我是一切时间的起源。

No comments:

Post a Comment