Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reply from media-division.com about permission for using chess game.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Dear media-division:
I like your chess game very much and want to put it in my blog.
Do you allow me to put it in my blog?
Thanks


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Jiansen,

Yes, you can put the game in your blog. But this version   is a very old one (2002) and it contains some bugs related to the FIDE rules. Maybe you want the latest version which you can find at:

http://www.sparkchess.com/licensing.html
There you can find an archive containing all the elements you need to publish the game.


Kind regards and good luck with your blog,
I hope that your readers and friends will enjoy playing this new game.

Liviu Rene Niculescu
CEO Media-Division

No comments:

Post a Comment